This ETC online training course on Energy Management and ISO 50001: Energy Management Systems is designed for delegates to advise their organisations to identify possibilities to manage and reduce energy consumption. The aim is to bring about significant improvements in energy costs for the business and consequential organisational profitability.
In addition to financial benefits, the current global reduction in energy consumption brought about by the 2020 virus pandemic, has generated much interest in improving our worldwide environment. This is seen internationally as a major consideration in socially responsible management.
This ETC training covers specific requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving energy management. ISO 5001 provides a systematic management approach to achieving continual improvement of energy performance including energy efficiency, energy use and consumption.
Delegates will be able to:
- Conduct an energy ‘REVIEW’ of an organisation
- Establish an energy ‘BASELINE’, ‘PERFORMANCE INDICATORS’ and ‘OBJECTIVES’ from which to set targets for improvement
- Determine practical energy measurement processes
- Subsequently identify opportunities for energy reduction and management
- Plan actions to improve energy efficiency and use
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online using ClickMeeting and has three sessions starting from 0900 and end 1400.
Who Should Attend?
This online training course is aimed at those members of management responsible for best practice in an organisation.
It is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Top Management concerned with improving an organization’s performance and reputation
- Operational Managers responsible for energy consumptive plant, equipment and facilities
- Design Managers responsible for New Facilities
- Project Managers (especially those responsible for new facilities)
- Facilities’ Managers
- Persons keen to improve the environmental performance of their organisation
The Course Outline
- Introduction to ISO 50001 and the need for the standard
- ISO 50001 Requirements
- Energy Policy
- Energy Review
- Energy Performance Indicators (EnPIs)
- Energy Objectives, Targets and Action Plans for improving Energy Performance
- Identification of Operational Controls
- Implementation of Controls
- Monitoring & Measuring
- Overall Performance Reviews
The Energy Training Centre e-Certificate for delegates who attend and complete the online training course